- GEAR Email list- members all have access to each other through this list. Ask questions, share ideas and opportunities. See directions and complete guidelines here.
- Follow us!
- The Sycamore School district serves children who are identified as gifted in a variety of ways. Here is the link to the district website with information about gifted identification, gifted procedural changes, acceleration (whole grade and single subject), early admission to kindergatren, and early graduation.
- The Computer Science Department at Sycamore HS has requested we share their course offerings with GEAR. Please click here to see the exciting opportunities they offer.
- Super Saturday Program- a Saturday enrichment program offered 3 terms per year. Check out www.supersaturday.org for more information. If you are interested in setting up a car pool with another parent from Sycamore, send a message to our email list, email@example.com.
- Cincinnati Scholastic Chess- http://www.chesscincinnati.com/
- Summer Opportunities for Gifted Kids-- download the 2019 edition below. The 2020 edition will be updated soon.
|File Size:||184 kb|
- Information on Ohio State Standards for Gifted Instructors and Education at Ohio Department of Education (ODE): http://education.ohio.gov/Topics/Other-Resources/Gifted-Education
- The Ohio Association for Gifted Children: http://www.oagc.com/. "The Ohio Association for Gifted Children (OAGC) is unique among education associations in the state in that the focus is about children rather than educators."
- American Mensa Gifted Youth Admission: https://www.us.mensa.org/join/gifted-youth-admission/